”A.M. Gorky” Secondary School for Boys No. 3;
Odessa Medical Institute, Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic (Ukrainean SSR);
Doctoral studies in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lviv State Medical Institute, Ukrainean SSR;
Postdoctoral studies at Kiev Medical Institute, Ukrainean SSR.
Teacher, Primary School in Veliko Mecetnaia village, Krivoozyorsk district, Odessa region;
”M. Frunze” Hospital No. 1, Artemovsk city, Ukrainean SSR;
Chief Physician of the Polyclinic, Krasnograd city, Poltava region, Ukrainean SSR;
Chief Physician of the Regional Hospital, resident doctor at Obstetrics and Gynecology Unit, Poltava city, Ukrainean SSR;
1931-1931 Senior Lecturer, Poltava Medical Institute, Ukrainean SSR;
Senior Lecturer, Poltava Medical Institute, Ukrainean SSR;
Assistant, Poltava Medical Institute, Ukrainean SSR;
Chief physician of the City Hospital, resident doctor, Obstetrics and Gynecology Unit, Romni city, Sumsc region, Ukrainean SSR;
Chief Physician of Evacuation Hospital No. 1950, Soviet Army;
Chief physician and senior scientific collaborator, Polyclinic of Lvov Institute for Maternal and Child Health, Ukrainean SSR;
Șeful Direcției regionale a Ocrotirii Sănătății, orașul Lvov;1946-1950 Head of Health Care Regional Directorate, Lviv city;
Director of Lvov Institute of Scientific Research in the Field of Maternal and Child Health;
Director of Chisinau State Institute of Medicine (CSIM);
Associate Professor at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, CSIM.
Doctor of Medical Sciences;
Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Carried out research internships in the Ukrainean Soviet Socialist Republic and the USSR.
Author of 14 scientific papers.
Order of the ”Red Star”;
Order of the ”Patriotic War”, 1st class;
Order of the ”Red Banner of Labour”;
”Liberation of Prague” Medal;
”For the victory over Germany” Medal;
Czechoslovakian Order, 1st class;
Czechoslovakian Order, 2nd class.